Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The waiting game sucks!

The waiting game sucks!  I was rear-ended again last Friday, Mar 18/11.  I was stopped at the lights at Lovett Rd and Hwy 1 and a young girl who was in an apparent hurry ran into me.  When I got out, I freaked, this was the second time ins less than a year I have been rear ended, last time was July 27, 2010.








That time I was hit by a 5 ton truck, garbage truck to be exact.  I was stopped at a crosswalk for a pedestrian and he hit me because he was not paying attention, was talking on his phone.  The poor car was written off.

We have only had the new car since September :(  I don't have pics from this crash, most of the damage was to the bumper, the side panel and the side frame :(

I am now awaiting word on what they are doing with the car, I don't really want to have to shop for yet another car!  I am getting tired of doing so.  We just replaced the clutch, front brakes, sway bar links and struts, it makes me angry.

The young girl told me she was late for work and not paying attention.

I think I may be suffering from PTSD from these crashes, when she hit me, all I saw was the truck ramming my trunk into my backseat.  When I was hit by the truck, I was alone, this time I was with my mother, sister and a 3 yr old boy my sister babysits.

I kept thinking, oh no, he is gonna get hurt.

I will tell you I was curt with the girl, I also feel I had a right to be.  She was in the wrong, not me!

The first crash re injured my back and put me back into physio, it also gave me post traumatic vertigo which may end up being permanent at night.  I am horrible in the dark, I get all turned around.  It used to be that bad in the day time too, except I retrained myself during daylight hours, harder to do during the dark hours.

This time, when she hit me, I was stopped, so when the car moved I rammed the brakes, it blew the brake lines off the car and even off the reservoir under the hood.  I have sore hips from the impact.  It all pisses me off because I was just starting to feel normal, well as normal as I can with the other issues and *BOOM*, it happens all over again!

I am off to the doc tomorrow to see what he has to say about my hips, it hurts in the hip joints :(

Did I mention we need to replace another car seat, actually the one I already replaced last fall from the other crash!  :(  The cop who showed up was a cocky fellow and he said it was fine, insurance says we have to replace it!

I have to wait and see the damage on the car, if it is over $1000 I have to go file a police report.  Like I need to do more paperwork!~

I would like to know who I pissed off to be in such hot water with Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment